At Global, we base our relationships with clients on an integrated approach to financial advice. That means understanding not just your financial situation and goals, but where your life is now and where you would like it to take you.
Because each client’s goals and situation are unique, your initial consultation is an opportunity to explore your needs and to describe the services we offer that would suit you and the associated fees. It also gives each of us an opportunity to see what it would be like to work together on a continuing basis. We want to ensure that Global can support you with an appropriate level of service to meet and exceed your expectations.
An initial meeting typically lasts an hour, during which time we:
- Identify your financial management issues
- Propose a format for addressing them
- Estimate the time needed to address the issues
- Answer any questions you have, within the time allowed
What to Bring to your first meeting
- Bank Statements
- List of Assets: Investment Account Statements, Retirement Account Statements (including a list of available investment options)
- Social Security Statements, Pension Benefit Statements
- Pay Stubs, List of Employee Benefits, Stock Options
- Titles for Homes, Cars, and other Real Estate, etc.
- List of Liabilities, including credit card balances, mortgage statements, and loan statements
- Wills, Trusts, Healthcare Powers of Attorney, Healthcare Proxy or Other Powers of Attorney
- Life, Disability or Long-term Care Insurance Polices
- Last 2 Years Tax Return
- Business Agreements
- Business Liability, Director, or Officer Insurance Policies