Bart’s experience in the financial services industry spans over portions of six decades, and he has been a financial professional for 40 years. He worked for Global Financial Advisory Services nascent days of the mid 90’s with David and his father, Lou. He has been a financial and investment analyst, investment advisor, institutional portfolio manager, market maker, and international financier.
Since the end of last century, Bart has logged 12,000 hours in the live (not internet) classroom training thousands of other financial professionals in various FINRA and CFP® curriculum and material. He is a current member of the FINRA Board of Arbitrators and has given expert testimony on such matters.
Bart grew up in the greater Houston area, and is a big Astros fan, supporting the club since their inception. However, his favorite sport is ice hockey as he is probably the only person who is a full season seat holder to both the Los Angeles Kings and Arizona Coyotes!
- B.A. Claremont Men’s College
- M.B.A. Amos Tuck School at Dartmouth College
Certificates, Designations and Licenses
- Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®)
- Enrolled Agent (EA)
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- California Life and Health Insurance Producer #0828342