Garelick, Wilkerson & Associates, Inc.
The relationship with our clients is our most important asset.
We understand that you have entrusted us with your personal
and financial data. We consider our clients’ data to
be private and confidential, and we hold ourselves to the
highest standards of trust and fiduciary duty in their safekeeping
and use. The following describes our firm’s privacy
We do not sell your personal information to anyone.
We collect nonpublic personal information about our clients
from the following sources:
- Tax Organizers, Account Applications and other Forms,
which may include a client’s name, address, social
security number, and information about a client’s
investment goals and risk tolerance;
- A Client’s Professional Advisors such as attorneys
and accountants, who may provide financial, investment history
and tax information about a client
- Account History, including information about the transactions
we have ordered for you and balances in your account;
- Correspondence, written or telephonic between you and
us or your broker or custodian and us; and
Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
We will not release information about you or your accounts
to any non-affiliated third party unless one of the following
conditions is met:
- We receive your prior consent
- We believe the recipient to be you or your authorized
representative, including your attorney or accountant
- The recipient is a broker, custodian or other service
provider with whom we must share information in order to
manage your account properly
- We are required by law to release the information to
We will only use information about you and your accounts
- Help us better serve your investment and financial needs
- Suggest services or other materials that may be of benefit
to you, from affiliated corporations; Global Business Management,
Inc., Global Financial Advisory Services, Inc., and Garelick, Wilkerson & Associates, Inc., and
- Administer our business.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about
you, as much as possible, to those employees who need to know
that information in order to provide our services to you.
We also maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards
to guard your nonpublic personal information.
We will adhere to the policies and practices described in
this notice whether you are a current or former client.
at (818) 385-3100.